Healthy meals are the foundation of early child development, growth and education for children. We strive to provide the most well balanced meals for all of our children. Milk is served with each meal.
Kane county health department
Share and Care's Health Policy
Please keep your child home if:
1. Temperature of over 100 degrees off of pain medication In order to return to the center, if your child is prescribed an antibiotic,must be
2. Pink Eye (conjunctivitis) administered for 24 hours.
4. Rashes that you cannot identify - If your child has an unexplained rash a doctors note is required upon
5. Diarrhea returning to the center.
7. Vomiting We are able to administer medications only if
8. Severe cold with fever, sneezing, and nose drainage labeled "age appropriate" and in the original 9. Your child seems sick without obvious reasons. container.
If your child has a special nutritional need and requires an adaptation to our menu, we will work with your family to create an individual meal plan that adequately meets your child’s needs.
For more health and food guidelines visit the USDA